Wednesday, April 20, 2011

O God! My hair

Right now I’m going to share to you something about my hair.
At first, my hair was long just like in the picture
 
image
 
On that night, I'm playing Plant Vs. Zombies game. It around 12 O' Clock. Suddenly, a man came into my house and standing next to me asking for my UiTM matrix card. I'm quite shocked at that time because my hair quite long for a man to have. So, I'm began to search my card inside my messy make up drawer. And I didn't found the card. So, he asked for my IDs and I give it to him and he also asked me to go to meeting room just to get my IDs back. He went out.  So, I’m asked Ejam to cut my beloved hair nicely and my hair became shorter.
 
Around 2 am, I went down to the meeting room. And college staff wondering why I’m there. They asked me.  They see me with no offense because my hair is acceptable SHORT. I told them I want my IDs back and then they asked me why my IDs was there. I told them it is because of my hair.
 
So my college principal came to me closer and he said my hair still touched my shirts collar. He asked me to sit and  he want to trim my hair a bit at the back. And YOU KNOW WHAT?
 
ALMOST OF MY HAIR WERE TRIMMED BY HIM. F!
 
Do you see the situation now?
 
He addicted to cut every people hair in the college (Man).
 
And it was soldier cut. The result?
 
image
 
 
It happen on 30th March of 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com